This newsletter was sent Wednesday, April 26, 2016
At Realtime Register we constantly challenge ourselves to find new ways for adding even more value to your domain business. Innovation is an integral part of this objective. Curious which new improvements we’re currently working on? Check out the latest news below.
Domain Transfer Service
Transferring large amounts of domains manually can be quite a hassle. And with the updated Inter-Registrar Transfer Policy (IRTP-C) approaching, this process will be bound to even more rules and technical requirements. Instead of devoting all of your time figuring out which rules do and do not apply to your domain portfolio, why not let us handle all of these complex transfer details?
We’re working hard to complete our Domain Transfer Service and combining it with an interesting volume discount (Transfer in Program). This means the more domains you transfer to Realtime Register, the more you save! Stay tuned for more information or contact us.
Grow your TLD portfolio
Create new sales opportunities with our brand-new selection of TLDs! The overview below shows the General Availability dates of several new TLDs.
Please note that these times and dates are subject to change. Check out the Realtime Register blog for the latest version of our TLD calendar.
Realtime Register WHMCS module
WHMCS is a well-known solution for online billing, support and automation software that bridges the gap between your customer and your hosting infrastructure. Integrating WHMCS with Realtime Register for domain name registration and management is easy with the free Realtime Register module.
Key features include:
- Automatic domain renewal options for all extensions, including ccTLDs.
- Faster & unlimited domain availability check (instead of regular WHMCS lookup)
- Smart handle management. The module automatically synchronizes your customer data with Realtime Register and the WHOIS.
- Generic validation process. Registrants only have to validate once to remain validated for all TLDs.
- Additional synchronization options: domain status, expiry date, and due date. These options can be activated and managed individually.
- IDN support.