The Italian registry has made some changes to their production system and in my opinion, it is not an improvement.
Till today you could opt out for publishing data in the WHOIS for the following entities:
- Natural persons Italian and EU based
- Freelance workers/professionals (Italian based)
- Italian Companies/one-man companies (Italian based)
- Public organizations (Italian based)
- Non-profit organizations(Italian based)
- Foreign companies/organizations matching 2-6 (EU based)
- Other subjects (Italian based)
Since today the opt-out is available for natural persons only.
All other entities must agree to the fact that its data will be published in the WHOIS. If the registrant is …