Besides the General Terms and Conditions of Business and Registration it is also necessary for you to acknowledge the following additional conditions for domains below the Top Level Domain .FR.
This section concerns provisions which apply to any domain names that the customer registers through Realtime Register in the relevant registry(ies). With respect to any registration of a .FR second level domain name, The customer agrees to the following terms:
1. Conditions for .FR domain names
- When registering a .FR domain name the Supplier acts as a mediator, in which an agreement comes about between the Registrant (domain name holder/owner) and Afnic . (www.afnic.fr). The communication concerning the rights and duties between the Registrant and Afnic takes place between the Supplier and Reseller or Registrant.
- If supplier can't meet its obligations towards Afnic, the property rights of the Registrant to the domain name have been protected in the agreement which has come about when the domain name has been registered, between Registrant and Afnic, in which the Registrant has a financial obligation of for the domain name registration towards Afnic, according to by its conducted tariffs. (www.afnic.fr)
- The Registrant agrees on the terms conditions for .FR domain name registration as mentioned in the Dispute resolution policy (Dispute resolution policy).
2. Policy concerning personal data provided by domain name applicants for .FR domain names
In order to protect the rights of the registrant of FR domain names, Realtime Register complies with (Dutch Data Protection Act of jully 2000,), in Dutch called "Wet Bescherming Persoonsgegevens" (WBP).