Our branding page is also updated to the new interface which you can find here. We have simplified the branding page that you now can edit and preview your changes in-line.
If you want to set up your branding, please also take a look at our branding documentation page here.
After extensive work, we have updated the Contacts & TLD Metadata segments to the new interface that you’ve already gotten familiar with in other segments in the Domain Manager.
Along with the more modern look, we’ve focused on several improvements for your convenience. To list some highlights:
- Performance; the new interface is optimized for much larger volumes of contacts, so the speed with which you find what you’re looking for and finish the task at hand will be much improved.
- History timeline; you’ll find this completely new addition extremely helpful in tracking down what happened in the past for each contact handle, when it happened, and who carried it out.
- Filtering functionality has been made much easier to work with.
- We’ve added a ‘bulk update brand’ option where those of you using our multiple brands per account functionality can easily update multiple contacts handles to a new/updated brand at once.
For our bulk jobs, we have revamped the old one and a made new one! The new one has much more possibilities and a new interface.
- Refining of bulk updates, progress is being stored locally. This ensures that no updates are lost if you close your browser and you have the option to resume your bulk jobs.
- Added the option that you can map your header fields to the required fields that are necessary.
- New overview page where you can see details about your bulk job, new tasks, failed tasks, completed tasks.
- Possibility to edit the CSV inline instead of uploading a new CSV.
Realtime Register always aims to add value for you and make a difference as a registrar! The past year we have been working hard to introduce a new service called Realtime Register Insights.
Realtime Register Insights provides you visible data about your domain portfolio. Now, at introduction, you will find useful dashboards on the content of your Domain Portfolio and your company’s Domain Abuse statistics.
Read more about Realtime Register Insights.
In addition to the recent introduction of adding API keys, now we are adding Multi-Factor Authentication support. Multifactor authentication (MFA) is a security system that requires more than one method of authentication from independent categories of credentials to verify the user’s identity for a login or other transaction.
Multifactor authentication combines two or more independent credentials: what the user knows (password), what the user has (security token) and what the user is (biometric verification).
We will support the following methods for MFA:
- Webauthn (FIDO2) supporting Touch or Pin and Touch sensor like Yubikey with secure elements, Software authenticators and also Biometric authentication like Finger, Face, Iris/ Voice recognition.
- TOTP (Google authenticator)
We offer multiple methods to add an additional layer of security for your account. Read more how to add MFA to your account via our Knowledgebase: How to enable MFA on your account.